I would like to share some conception tips with you to help you get pregnant faster. Evidently, since you found this web site, you are trying to get some fertility help to learn how to conceive a baby more quickly.
Here are some of the best tips on getting pregnant that I have found, fertility tips that helped me and others get pregnant more quickly.
First, there are certain factors for increasing fertility overall that can help prevent a visit to fertility specialists. These factors can be diet, activity level, timing, sexual positions, and herbs that increase fertility. A major key would be to get all these different factors working in your favor.
One of the best getting pregnant tips I can give you is to have proper intercourse timing. And I can’t stress this enough. If you don’t know your ovulation date and when to have intercourse, you will likely miss out on quicker pregnancy success.
If you need to start with the basics of fertility, then it’s best for you to learn as much as you can about your menstrual cycle.
More Tips For Conceiving Faster:
- Eat a well-balanced fertility diet rich in fruits, vegetables, and whole grains and nuts, plus take a good multivitamin/multimineral supplement. Also, drink plenty of pure filtered water daily, at least 6-8 glasses. (More on fertility and prenatal vitamins here.)
- If you are 35 years or older and you have been trying to get pregnant for six months or longer, see a physician for testing to see if there are underlying issues that need to be addressed. (Also see my story and how I conceived at ages 39 and 41 naturally.)
- Another one of my favorite conception tips is to utilize fertility herbs to help boost your chances of getting pregnant more quickly. (Learn more about herbs for fertility here.)
- Relax and enjoy the time you have with your mate and try not to be too structured in your time together. Sometimes this is difficult, especially when you’ve been trying to conceive for quite awhile.
- The missionary position (man on top) seems to be the best position for conception, although women have conceived in many different positions. Those sperm will make it to their destination, but it can’t hurt to help them out a bit by utilizing primarily the missionary position and staying still (for the woman) with hips elevated for about 15 minutes after intercourse.