Do you want to know some causes of infertility and what to specifically do about your problem?
Do you want to know what your problem is and how to deal with it directly instead of trying a bunch of different methods hoping something will eventually work?
If you’re having problems conceiving, you’re probably like me – I wanted answers.
In this section of the site, I will briefly describe various common infertility causes and help you to identify which one you may be dealing with. Then you will be able to link to another page for further details and natural remedies concerning that particular infertility issue. I want to help you remedy your problem so you can get pregnant sooner rather than later.
* Luteal Phase Defect (LPD): Typically, the luteal phase is 14 days long – any less than 10 and you may have a luteal phase defect , which can cause infertility and early miscarriage.
* PCOS: Polycystic ovarian syndrome, or PCOS, is a widespread cause of infertility. One symptom is irregular cycles, usually nine or fewer menstrual cycles per year. Because of this menstrual irregularity, women with PCOS tend to have a harder time getting pregnant.
* Endometriosis: Many people donâ€™t know that endometriosis is one of the most common causes of pelvic pain and infertility in women.
* Fibroids are benign tumors located in the uterus. Fertile women as well as infertile women have them, and it is believed that in general fibroids do not cause infertility or hinder a women from getting pregnant.
* Secondary amenorrhea is the absence of menstrual bleeding in a woman of childbearing age. This condition obviously will hinder a woman’s chances of getting pregnant.